Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Pretty... scary

No, I'm not talking about the election, though it is pretty scary. I am talking about the current exhibits at the New York Botanical Garden. It is around 80 degrees in New York City today, and since Kiku: The Art of the Japanese Garden and Scarecrows & Pumpkins are only on display until the end of the month, I decided to take the morning off and go visit (before the weather turns cold and rainy).

Here are some of my favorite photos from today's outing.












3 comments:

larissa said...

Spectacular shots
Beautiful Autumn garden
Smart photographess

Anonymous said...

Whoa...How can I compete with Haiku?

J. said...

@Larissa, thank you so much!

@Anonymous, COMPLIMENTS! PRAISE! No haiku necessary. (Though I love a good, or bad, haiku.) That's how you can compete! :-)